In cooperation with international partners AM Sealord OÜ provides all services related to the maritime transport of goods.
• Sea container transportation (FCL – Full Container Load);
• Partial loads and consolidation / maritime transport (LCL – Less than Container Load) of goods;
• Transportation of Ro-Ro goods by sea all around the world;
• Shipping of ship consignments;
• Door to door transportation of goods;
• Interim storage and transhipment in case of need;
• The customs terminal services;
• Inspection, marking and sorting of goods in case of need;
• Preparation of documentation (customs formalities, certifications, fumigation; warehouses and freight terminals) necessary for transportation of goods;
• Insurance of goods for the period of maritime transport in case of need.
Our agency services include the following operations:
• Reservation of a wharf in a port;
• Contracting a pilot;
• Ship clearance for arrival and departure or on roadstead;
• Arrangement of border control and customs control;
• Ordering marine fuel and oils;
• Contracting and organization of towing service;
• Crew interchange both in port and on roadstead;
• Ordering marine equipment;
• Preparation of necessary documents;
• Organization and supervision of loading and unloading operations;
• Communication of operative information to the client;
• Service in the field of transport;
• Organization of ship repair and maintenance (including divers and docks);
• Booking of airline and boat tickets and making hotel reservations;
• Ordering refuse and bilge water collection;
• Ordering tax-free goods;
• Ordering medical services;
• Organization of manned guard and video surveillance;
• 24 h readiness.
AM Sealord OÜ specialists have a long-time experience in port construction and dredging work. Large and prestigious dredging companies regularly use the services of ship’s agent, procurement specialist or superintendent provided by AM Sealord.
The nature of the projects is mostly the construction of new wharfs or large scale dredging work. Thus AM Sealord OÜ offers practical project-based cooperation partnership as well as advisory consulting service for preparing tenders in the field of port construction and dredging work.